Beautiful?

Something in me has caused me to always see the beauty in people. This might be considered a curse... or a blessing. A curse in that I rarely see how people could wrong me. A blessing (which I choose to see it as) in that I see something good in everyone.
Photography is a job in which you need to see the beauty in others, capture it, and put it on display for all to see. This is why I love taking pictures! Everyone has something beautiful about them. From the way their eyes can smile without ever moving their lips, to an inner beauty shining from the inside out.





Today I want to challenge you to look for the beauty in others. It's not much of a challenge, but when you realize how God has made each person beautiful in unique ways, you realize the love and special attention He has given us. Maybe it'll even make you love that person a little more when you notice how much He loves us! So here's to a beautiful day =)