Pinch Me!!

Happy birthday to meeee!!!!! Well I got my "professional" camera!!=)))))) (that's me smiling a lot)
The weeks leading up to my birthday, I hinted, asked, and almost got to the point of begging for the one gift that would make my life complete. After being told that this was a Christmas kind of present, and that there was very little chance of this dream turning into a reality, I was almost positive that'd I'd be saving and waiting the summer away... dreaming of the beautiful shots that I'd be able to take.
The week of my birthday I was in Florida, and didn't expect anything until I got home that weekend.... My expectations were met. I tried not to lose hope, but almost a week had gone by since my birthday and there was still no gift!
That changed Tuesday morning. I got up to extra cheerful people and a big gift bag with(you guessed it) my new best friend. Yay!